Why It's Important To Choose A Professional Builder
- From start to finish. A professional builder will help you to put it all together – from ideas to design, from products to plans, from construction to completion.
- Experienced advice. A professional builder has the experience and knowledge to help turn your ideas into great results. They listen, make suggestions, and look for the best way of doing things.
- Technical know-how. Professional builders understand construction, how to deal with challenges and problems, and how to improve the comfort of your home.
- Expert teamwork. Behind every professional builder, there is a solid network of staff, subcontractors and suppliers ready to go to work for you.
- A proven track record. Their business is an open book. You are invited to talk with past customers, look at their previous work and check out their reputation.
- Accurate pricing. No need to be concerned about low-ball costing, inferior work or escalating prices once the job begins. Professional builders know what it takes to do something right and how much it costs, and they'll tell you upfront.
- A written contract. Trust alone is not enough; professionals back it up with a written contract that spells your project out in detail – what, how, who, when and how much.
- Liability insurance and workers compensation coverage. Better safe than sorry. In the unlikely event of an accident or damage to your own or neighbouring properties, a professional builder's cover protects you from liability and cost.
- Warranty. Like any other consumer purchase, a professional renovation comes with a warranty on labour. And with professional installation, there is no risk of voiding the manufacturer's warranties on materials and products.
- Service, service, service. Professional builders are in business for the long term. They work hard to earn your trust and make every renovation a great experience.
Abode New Homes have won the Housing Industry Association NT "Professional Builder of the Year" in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.
We have an awesome house thanks to awesome people and we moved in 8 weeks early!" Alison & Scott
You can tell a good builder by the after sales service... yours has been great!" Lee & Kathy
Our house started at the same time as our neighbour. We have had a dream run, moved in early and would build with Abode again. Our neighbour doesn't have the same feelings for their builder." Sharon